Model-Based Clustering and Classification
The workshop aims at providing a focus on the state-of-the-art research in the field of model-based clustering and classification as well as a forum of scientific discussions and comparisons among young and senior researchers. Topics concern methodological, applied and computational issues. The workshop will take place in Catania (Italy) on 5-7 September, 2016, with the support of the Italian Statistical Society and the Classification and Data Analysis Group (CLADAG).
The scientific program of the workshop is based on:
- 5 main lectures (40'+15' discussion)
- 21 oral presentations organized in 7 talk sessions (20' for each talk + 25' discussion in each session)
- 18 Lightning talks (3') + poster session for discussion
Andrea Cerioli (Italy), Sylvia Frühwirth-Schnatter (Austria), Salvatore Ingrassia
(Italy), Víctor H. Lachos Dávila (Brazil), Agustín Mayo-Iscar (Spain), Angela Montanari (Italy),
Thomas Brendan Murphy (Ireland), Mohammed Nadif (France),
Roberto Rocci (Italy), Maurizio Vichi (Italy).
SubmissionContributors are requested to submit an abstract (max 2000 characters) and some background literature (max 3 papers or technical reports) for either talk or poster sessions by 7 May, 2016 (via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Registration feeThe registration fee includes welcome cocktail, lunches, coffee breaks and workshop material.
- Standard registration (until 30 June, 2016): EUR 180.
- Late registration (after 30 June, 2016): EUR 220.